Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This year Trusted Mentors is Celebrating our 15 year anniversary!

Recently, we asked Elizabeth, one of our early mentees, share her experience with her trusted mentor, and how having a mentor made a difference. Here is her story:
Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I came to Trusted Mentors at a time in my life when I was struggling with so many things. Trusted Mentors surrounded me with people who cared about my well-being. They helped me with housing, among other things. I was connected to three mentors during my time with Trusted Mentors, they were all nice women. But there was one in particular who showed me how to be me. The mentor who helped me to truly believe in myself again was Jennifer, she really inspired me, and was always there to talk. To this day, we are still in contact. Trusted Mentors allowed me to experience different things, which I might not have been interested in otherwise. More than they may know, Trusted Mentors was a lifesaver for me.

It took some time, but I got it together. Today I am married and happy. Trusted Mentors played a big role in getting me to where my life is today.

4 comments:

  1. Its been 8 months since my husband returned back to me all thanks to Dr. OKO for his help. My husband left me for his boss at the office, she tricked him with what I don’t know that one day my husband came home to say he will be traveling for a seminal with his boss and that was the last day he came home. For one year I have been battling with my marriage, my husband don’t want to see me or our child non send money. Until I read about Dr. Oko’s great work online, so I contacted him for an advice and after my encounter with oko, behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness. I forgave him and we moved on but the most surprising thing was that my husband said his boss threatened to sack him if he stop seeing her but everything turn out to be promotion, just as Dr. OKO said it was going to be in the end. I came in here to share it just in case there’s anyone who is going through such or heartbreaks OKO will help you out. Contacts: okotemple@live.com (+2347084878384)

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr okoro he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 24hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.(okorospell@gmail. com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2347050480047

    ReplyDelete


  3. Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr okoro he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 24hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.(okorospell@gmail. com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2347050480047

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr okoro he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 24hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.(okorospell@gmail. com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2347050480047

    ReplyDelete